Wednesday, January 12, 2011

First Day In The Life....

 Now that I can stomach something other than toast for breakfast, it was steel cut oats with Cinnamon, raisins and unsweetened almond milk.  Yumm!  I have completely cut out caffeine from my diet (its amazing the things you will give up for your baby).  So now my drink of choice in the morning is hot water with lemon.  It is actually very nice tasting and great for the digestive tract.




 Finally everyone was able to get out and about today after the snow storm.  By the amount of people in the gym today I think everyone was ready to get out of the house! This is one of my amazing clients preforming a push up on the bosu ball today. Great upper body exercise! She also preformed 4 sets on the leg press with 225lbs on each side. Now those are some strong legs. If you want a nice behind the leg press is the place to be in the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment