Saturday, September 24, 2011

I'm Back!

I'm Back! As most of you know, I now have a healthy beautiful baby girl! She has completely stole my heart (and her dad's of coarse)! Ever since she was born I feel like I have had absolutely no time.  Its amazing how busy one little person can keep you.  I absolutely LOVE being a mom.   Now that she is one month old I feel like I am back in the swing of things and even have little muffin on somewhat of a routine.  
The past few weeks I have made myself a "get back in shape" plan which has also consisted of a revised nutrition plan as well.  I have been directed by Kallie's pediatrician to stay away from dairy and nuts for a month to see if she has an allergy to it.  This has not been easy as I LOVE greek yogurt, cheese and anything with nuts and nut butters.  However I have found a new love for Rice Milk and dairy free dark chocolate chips from whole foods :) Breastfeeding has made me watch what I eat more than ever.  A baby with an upset tummy is no fun, so my diet has been a little boring lately but I will try and post some good Clean Recipes for you all.
 Hope you enjoy!
This is one of my new favorite things! Veggie Patch products are in the organic section of the grocery store. I have been enjoying the falafel on a whole wheat pita for lunch.  Its quick and easy and so Yummy! Veggie patch also makes a "meat" ball that is very good as well with a little sauce and whole wheat noodles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment