Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yum Yum!

 I tried to blog everything I ate for one dayy.....I got Breakfast, lunch and dinner down just forgot my snacks.  I usually have the same thing everyday in between clients for a snack though while I am working.  Either a Chobani greek yogurt with almonds, walnuts, or ground flaxseed, a kashi granola  with a piece of fruit or a luna bar.  These snacks I find are the easiest for on the go. 


Today for breakfast at about 7am I had a 1\2 cup liquid Free Range Organic egg whites, 1 piece of Ezekiel toast with a little olive oil ( I use olive oil instead of butter on everything), and half a grapefruit.  By 9am I was getting hungry already so I had a bannana to tie me over until I had time to scarf down a yogurt. My little girl must be growing, because I am STARVING every 2 hours.   Lunch at about noon  was a Ezekiel wrap with hummus, avacado, pickles, spinach, and tomato.  Delish! Oh and 2 pieces of dark chocolate I found in my freezer :)



I have not been to the store all week, because I am trying to clean out our freezer and fridge of food that has been in there a while.  So for dinner I roasted a free range chicken with cumin, sea salt, pepper, oregano and garlic.  After that cooked for about 30min I threw in some new potatoes and brussel sprouts that needed to be used up.  It actually turned out really good! My husband even made a sandwich with it the next day to take to work:)  I wish I took a picture of my dessert of  Sliced mango with agave and whip cream on top! YUM YUM! I will say I do miss my glass of red wine at night..........

No comments:

Post a Comment