Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mondays Fun Days: Legs and Arms

Today was such a beautiful day outside.  I was so tempted to walk outside, but after walking all weekend I figured today would be a leg and arm workout.  So glad I did! There is  Nothing like finishing a strength  training workout feeling so strong and inpowered!

Step ups on bench holding 10lb dumbbells 3x15
Plies Squats 3x20
Alternated Dumbbell bicep curls 15lbs 3x15
Tricep Dips on machine 3x15
leg Press 70lbs
Straight bar curl 20lbs
Nosebreakers on ball 10lbs
Squats holding 10lb dumbbells *pregnant women should never squat with a barbell on your back!

This workout took me about 45min. After working out I had a Greek yogurt with flax seed and walnuts. Then was ready to train my first clients of the day!

Dinner tonight was Whole Wheat Spaghetti with Ragu Light Spaghetti Sauce. I always buy the light because it has the least amount of ingredients and sugar added.   I also brown some lean ground turkey with minced garlic and oregano and add it to the Sauce.  It gives it a nice flavor and also adds lean protein to your meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment